PRIDE Industries is a fast-paced company with a mission: To Create Jobs for People with Disabilities while providing high quality, value-added solutions to our nationwide customers. We are currently recruiting to fill the following position:
Job: ITS Cook Station Server
Job Code: X48 - PR - ITS Cook Sta Server
HR Title Group: Inclusive Talent Solutions
Salary Grade: N14
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Approval Date: September 2021
There are no direct reports with this position.
Under close supervision a Cook Station Server prepares food and serves customers in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations. Employees in this job class obtains daily production schedule and preparation requirements from the Chef. This job class requires the ability to follow HACCP guidelines to ensure quality and safety of food supply.
1. *Obtains daily production schedule and preparation requirements from the Chef.
2. *Prepares items on production sheets following established quantities and recipes.
3. *Completes and follows daily production worksheets and waste log sheets. Tastes completed meals to ensure quality.
4. *Operates and cleans equipment per department procedures after each use.
5. *Completes all required documentation, reports, logs as required.
6. *Complies with federal, state, and local health and sanitation regulations and department sanitation procedures.
7. *Takes orders from customer and prepare items requiring short preparation time.
8. *Serves customers in an efficient and friendly manner.
9. *Completes orders from steam tables and grill and serves customers at multiple stations.
10. *Uses approved food recipes and production standards to ensure proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion control.
11. *Operates and cleans equipment per department procedures after each use.
12. *Stores, labels, and dates all food items according to policy.
13. *Follows HACCP guidelines to ensure quality and safety of food supply.
14. *Resolves customer concerns.
15. *Performs prep work such as washing, peeling, cutting and seeding fruits and vegetables.
16. *Weighs and measures designated ingredients.
17. *Stores food in designated areas following wrapping, dating, food safety and rotation procedures.
18. *Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment.
19. *Utilizes approved food recipes and production standards to ensure proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion control.
20. Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
* Denotes Essential Job Function
•Familiarity with safe and sanitary food handling and preparation;
•Excellent organizational, time management and multitasking skills;
•Great collaboration and teamwork skills;
•Effective communication skills;
•Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
High School Diploma or GED
The following licenses or certificates may be required depending on local, state and/or contract requirements:
Food Handler's Permit
Employees must have the ability to perform the following physical demands for extended periods of time with or without assistance:
•Maneuvering in and around the worksite
•Standing and walking
•Bending, kneeling, reaching, and stooping
•Grasping both small & large objects
•Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally up to 25 pounds
Most work is primarily performed indoors in a cafeteria setting with exposure to various background noise which includes equipment, customers, and others working.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this job. Employees are expected to follow their supervisor’s instructions and to perform the tasks requested by their supervisors.
At PRIDE, we make a difference in the lives of many, one job at a time.
If you are interested in working for this unique organization that blends business with a social mission, please apply online at www.prideindustries.com.PRIDE Industries is a VEVRAA federal contractor committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Visit our website to learn more!
PRIDE will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
PRIDE will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all federal, state, and local laws.
Software Powered by iCIMS